Carriage of a dog in the care of an adult traveller is allowed under the following terms and conditions:
- a dog has a valid veterinary certificate,
- a dog does not behave aggressive and does not cause disturbances,
- a dog has a muzzle and is held on a leash,
- a traveller is liable for the sanitary state of a rail vehicle, in which a dog is carried,
- a dog does not occupy a seat.
For the carriage of dogs (except for a seeing eye dogs as well as small dogs e.g., Yorkshire Terriers, Miniature Pinschers) the following tickets are available :
- single fare tickets available at 50% discount - for the specific time zone according to the train timetable
- a monthly travelcard available at 50% discount
For the carriage of seeing eye dogs:
- single fare tickets are available at 95% discount - for the specific time zone according to the train timetable, in conformity with the WKD Ticket Tariffs for the carriage of people and luggage.
Small dogs referred to as lapdogs e.g., Yorkshire Terriers or Miniature Pinschers held either on a passenger’s lap or in cages preventing them from inflicting damage as well as tiny animals in baskets and cages, as long as they are not troublesome (i.e., do not cause racket or reek, etc.), may be carried for free, in conformity with the WKD Ticket Tariffs for the carriage of people and luggage.